Is VDH Done...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you know you have to wait 30 seconds before you can post again....not as much fun as playing with the cuss filter. Damn the power mad satraps that designed this place.....
Jay
There's a cuss Filter?????

There's a cuss Filter?????
Piss
Tits

That's the 7 dirty words.

Holy ******* ****! This is awesome! I could do this all day

I wish I had met you when I was still a liveaboard operator, as your attitude to customer service and mine is much the same. "Here's what I offer". I don;t want that, I want this other thing. "I'm sorry, I don't offer the other thing, this is what I offer, and sometimes I don't even offer that, but if I have it, I'll offer it to anyone who wants it." Well, you suck, and your customer service sucks too. "Yup, and if you want sucky customer service, I have it for you, but some folks want what I offer. If I don't have what you want, I'm sorry, I guess you aren't my customer."

Bryan, you rock!!!!
I hate to say it but that sounds like Tobin ;-).

Added: I never had an issue with him or his products

That's it SB..... I've gone tits up....there will be no more Kenny can coozies at Ginnie springs at next year's Springs Fest cause I have to go into hiding
I hope not. Some day I'll get to double hose and I'd rather new 'vintage style' to old.

I've said it before and will say it again, VDH is an outstanding store, and resource. Customer service has been spectacular in all of my interactions with Bryan.... Granted, I've never tried to order something that was plainly listed as out of stock!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom