Is www.scubastore.com Authorized Dealer for ScubaPro, Aqualung and Apex?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rostyvyg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just wondering if claims of scubastore.com to be authorized dealer for ScubaPro, Aqualung and Apeks is true and if regulators bought there can be warranty serviced in the USA?

Any insight will be greatly appreciated...

I really do not think so ..both Aqualung and Scubapro only allow over the counter sales,no internet no mailorder..look up manufacturers site and see if they are listed on there as a dealer,if not ,then they are not authorized dealers. As to repairs we can repair scubapro/aqualung gear,but if purchased from unauthorized dealer then you will be charged for parts,which can get expensive.
Where in NY are you located? I teach out of a facility that is a large scubapro dealer.I may be able to do something for you.we have a indoor/heated pool on site and the store policy is if you purchase gear there and at any time after you wish to use the pool to test out your gear that you purchased there or to simply get wet to refresh skills a bit just call and you can use it..obviously if you purchased gear elsewhere free access to pool will not be given..

I don't mean to bring a dead topic back up but the information posted here is incorrect.

scubastore.com IS an authorized dealer. Their shop is in Europe where Scubapro allows online stores. The only catch is that items purchased from scubastore.com must be sent it to Scubapro for warranty service and not taken to a LDS.

See post 70 from this thread:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/co...ers/293236-galileo-sol-warranty-beware-7.html

I can not comment on the status as a Aqualung or Apex dealer

Back
Top Bottom