ISI Luxfer 4500 carbon fiber tank for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Panoway

New
Reaction score
Mods, please delete this post when you can. One very awesome member of these boards has notified us via PM that this type of tank is better for firefighters, and is not totally fit for scuba-diving use. We didn't see a delete post function, so please delete this if you can. Thanks!

I am a antique dealer from Reading Pennsylvania and have just found a like new condition ISI Luxfer 4500 psi carbon fiber tank at a estate buy out we acquired. I had tanks before but I know that this one is a beauty and a good one to have. I usually sell antique diving equipment at times, but this one was too good to pass up. Thought I'd place it on here for sale first prior to ebay.

We have been in business for 20 plus years with 3 shops, have references and have 100 percent feedback with a high rating rating on ebay. Our name there is panoway as well so please feel free to check our reputation out. So rest assured we are not scam artists!

This is the newer version with the DOT exception sticker on it. DOT-E 10915-4500 so it gets checked every 5 years instead of 3.

This is the bigger tank Luxfer model number L87G-5
TC-SU 5134-310
OP 26523 REE:150
4 02

Cylinder lot number 839654

Breathing Air Label attached rating of 4500psi
30.7 MPa
316 kgs
310 bar

Has valve with gauge on top. Unit shows no signs of damage to outer shell or valve. Passes visual test as per DOT requirements. Has ISI and DOT label imbedded in wrap. Was owned by a fireman who recently passed away. Very clean on outside.

Will have pictures to post tonight around 8:00 pm as my son handles that end of the business and he works till then. Or we can exchange phone numbers and I can send you phone pics asap. We can conduct business through paypal as we have a account in good standing with a verified address, to protect you from any scams. Shipping will be professionally handled and shipping costs are nego as is price.

Taking offers so please email me.

Ed and Derek Oswald
LTC Antiques
Adamstown, Pennsylvania

If you live near us you can pick it up! Reading PA 1 hour north of Philadelphia (5 miles from Morgantown Turnpike exit)

For phone number please email us

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom