ISOSAD: The International Semi-Organized ScubUNO Association of Divers

Members of ISOSAD. (Vote, and your name will be included on the public results.)

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lol...how do you find this stuff out, hon? :p

I was looking for something that could stand a bit more pressure than a Pelican 1010 case (50 feet), and it turns out, the Otter Box 1000 is rated for 100 feet. That should be plenty enough for any site at which I plan to play dice games. (We'll just have to stick to a quick hand of blackjack on the deck of the Oriskany... :wink:)

Anyway, so I dropped by my local "sells dice and role-playing stuff" store and picked up a handful of numbered (as opposed to dotted) dice. I've got one each of:
  • red
  • orange
  • yellow
  • green
  • blue
  • purple
  • black
  • grey
  • light grey
  • white (white)
That should cover it, eh?

Is there a Underwater "Euchre" league :) I am hoping to get some folks together for that.

Are you coming to Vortoberfest? I'm willing to learn how to play (as long as I don't have to be any good), but you'll still (apparently) need a couple more players (according to the little summary I read online).

Wish I could. Already had plans at Red Top Mountain.

Okay, so having redone the Dork Diver logo into a nice scalable vector graphic (and even a special oval form factor, too, for those nice stickers), I figured I may as well give a little Christmas present to all my ISOSAD friends, so...

From this:
isosad.jpg
To this:
ISOSAD-338x280.jpg

The updated logo is available as an SVG suitable for using with Inkscape, and a large-size (3000 pixels wide) PNG is available for CafePress printing. As a fully-vector-based graphic, it can be scaled to any size with no decrease in quality. I've linked it all on the Hazelnut Scuba Dork Diver/ISOSAD Logo Page, so go and enjoy, and merry Christmas! :biggrin:

Anyway, commentary is, as always, welcome.

Ooooh...purty...looks VERY nice, CJ... :)

Looks dandy to me...the original did have some issues with blotchiness in the colors and smoothness issues....You've cleaned it up nicely!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom