Issues with Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I was Tobin, I'd send Chris $20 and then mark it in my accounting ledger as advertising expense. :)

Thought you were done?

Your post/complaint is an epic failure at best. All of this fodder for $10...seriously? DSS is more than reasonable here. Whining and attempting an inept attack in hopes to bash a business is a b*tch move. Especially, when there is absolutely no substance to your argument.

I was done, but making the joke (at my expense btw) was too easy. Sorry for offending you- this whole discussion must have been almost too much for you to bear...

Making offensive statements after someone tries to make light of what turned out to be a WAY BIGGER deal than what was intended is also quite the "b*tch move".

By the way- do you even know what fodder is?

What does that say about the durability . . .

Two DSS wings, each with over 1000 dives on it:

564737_10151066658969216_1514455713_n.jpg

Two DSS wings, each with over 1000 dives on it:

564737_10151066658969216_1514455713_n.jpg

I see a little wear along the edge of your webbing. You need to send it back and demand a free replacement. Be sure to ask for free shipping both ways and a fast turn while you at it. Then you too can post a gripe.....

LOL! Yes, and like I stated, it's still fodder.

Wow...just wow.

I had my DSS wing serviced a while back. The turn-around time back to Hong Kong was fabulous, and the cost of the repair was so reasonable I have long since forgotten what it was. So, similar to the original poster's experience in both respects: customer service well beyond expectations and well beyond the norm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom