It had to happen at night.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef Diver Dave

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The sad story is that I did a giant stride from the dive deck on a boat in Belize two weeks ago and lost a fin. I have really enjoyed my Mares Volo Power fins, but now find myself with only one. If anyone knows of a way to find a match for it I would really appreciate it. The size is X-Large and it has a DIN7876B number listed on the back. Mine is blue and black but not picky about the color. Thanks.

I'd buy another pair and thereby have a spare on hand. If experience is any indication, this would insure I would never loose another fin.

Bob

@Reef Diver Dave I am curious what type of stap you have on your fin? Rubber, spring strap, or bungee? Thanks, and good luck finding another fin.
This happens enough, we could have a "Fin Be-Friending", "SCUBA Stuff Singles Scene" or "Diving Duplet re-set", "Flipper Widows", I don't know, but there should be something on Scubaboard for this!

While there is no doubt someone out there who also lost a large Mares Volo Power fin and thus could sell you one for cheap, I am pretty sure your odds of finding that person are negligible. Even the internet would have a tough time with those odds.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom