It's awfully quiet in here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hnladue:
Sorry!! I've been busy bittin' the heads off of chocolate bunnies! yum!

Who all is coming sunday? And I don't remember the time..... oops.

Holy thanks for reminding me Batman! I forgot that was this weekend. :D

Oh sure, I slave over a hot keyboard to create the LED site and you don't visit it to see when the next meeting is. <sulk>

Just kidding. 3:30 at DD. See ya there!

It's getting quiet again....:D

I'm at work and WORK SUCKS!!!

hnladue:
I'm at work and WORK SUCKS!!!

Same here, why do you think I spend time on the boards? I only wish I could access the LED site from here, I could fix it up real nice!

nauidiver2004:
Still here; still working on this paper.

Paper ? Paper for what? School ? I'm enjoying Spring Break Baby ! ! ! :D

Speaking of which, you guys/gals aren't making a really strong case for LED to have our own board on the LED site seeing as this one always seems to be pretty dormant. :D

I'll be updating the site soon, BTW.

Derek S:
Speaking of which, you guys/gals aren't making a really strong case for LED to have our own board on the LED site seeing as this one always seems to be pretty dormant. :D

It's that time of year.... we're just getting started to get geared up for the summer!! I'm still thinking about logo ideas, but work is getting in the way! (how dare they!)

Any clues on our next meeting place and time yet?

Derek S:

Sorry, I know, I feel really bad about that. Not to make excuses, but I am swamped right now at work (12 -14 hour days) but I won't bore you with the details. Let me know what I can do to help. This craziness should end soon.

Back
Top Bottom