It's official!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tortugar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
- Got my # and successfully created my account on the PADI Pro website.
How sweet it is!
:bang:

I've been watching the mailbox for my card like a kid who turned in all those box-tops to get a secret decoder ring! :D
(oh geez, I'm dating myself... do they still do the box-top thing?!?):confused:

Anyways...I'm usually a lurker and don't post much, but the info provided here and a few PM's really went a long way to helping me achieve this milestone... So I just wanted to send a great big "THANKS!" to you all! __ Especially those who helped with some of the physics Q's.

Hope to meet some of you guys on a future trip!
-- Happy Diving!

Congratulations!!!!! The only requirement I have left is the Naui 450 yd swim, which I am scheduled to perform next Monday night. Then I can send in my box-tops too. Good job to you!

Talk about dating yourself. Box tops? Even by my time, it was just UPCs. :D

(I should be sending mine in at the end of this month. :biggrin:)

I FINISHED TONIGHT!!!. Will mail the paperwork in tomorrow.

Congrats to twebba and divinguy. It's not an easy course, but it's worth the effort.

Congratulations to all 3 of you! I am just starting and passed 2 of the tests tonight. Can't wait to be done with the book work so I can have fun in the water with the students.

Back
Top Bottom