It's official!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does this look like a happy diver or what????

Laurel
:froggy:

I'm off to choose my avitar now!!!

i think you better not let your buddy carry his things for a while...
may i suggest that you take the boat rather than do shore entry dives...

I've already laid down the law. NO SHORE DIVES!! For a while at least. I'm all about the boats!! In fact we're hoping to go out this Sunday to get wet. We want/need to get a few in before we go to the Keys. I scheduled 3 days of diving while we're there.

I'm telling you this month can't pass by quick enough!!!

Laurel-The Frog Queen!
:royal:

Diving is to me as it is to you. I have not done a boat dive yet, all shore and in the NW (cold water) too. Now having said that, I love diving cold water, so much to see.

Question, how is boat diving?

From the shore, you go shollow unless you hit a wall then drop. I dove a boat once in the Caribbean but it was a discovery dive and I was with a DM who was worried about the other 20 people also.

I would love to go boat diving with a few friends........

Congrats again.

Dive safe.

I thought the boat dives were great! I'm really looking forward to my next ones next month.

The closest I've done to a shore dive so far is yesterday when I went on a spring dive. We had quite a trek to get to the water (with full gear) then a good swim to get to the actual spring. But once we were there it was beautiful. Not as much to see as in the ocean, but nice none the less.

What I like most about the boat dives is that it is less effort to get to the dive. You jump in the water, let your air out, sink and start swimming! You're at the dive site. I'm not saying its not worth the effort to do other dives, but I really liked the boat!

Laurel- The Frog Queen

Congrats on the OW. Welcome to the underworld......Come along to the next Wendy excursion and your sure to have a good time.

Wildbill:cop:

Congrats!! I get the same thrill every time I get wet!! It's a wonderful world.

And they're right...I still have my original Visa card in a frame for posterity...wore that sucker out..

Odd, the gear I bought with it still works just fine!

Thanks all!!! We've put in a couple more dives and are almost into double digits!!!! Been to two dive club meetings a met some wonderful people who are more than willing to feed our addiction!! LOL Plus we've been putting up a website dedicated to diving as well. Its almost insane, but I have never been accused of being in my right mind anyway.

Laurel- The Frog Queen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom