iTTL Test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great test. Looks like a terrific set-up. Any explanation for the one aberation with a slight blow-out of the red side at 1/250@f8?

These are the same results that I see with the same setup as I have shown in some other postings.. :wink: Now if the SP-350 worked that good with the Z-240 in TTL I would be happy.. Oh well.. at least the Sea & Sea strobes work with it.. :D

actually I had similiar results when I tested my S&S TTL Converter with a canon 350D. It just starts to blow out from f/8 and gets progessively worse as the aperture gets wider. But it's pretty accurate from f/8 thru f/22 which I think is the aperture range most people would use for macro shots.

Just got my HW iTTL adapter yesterday. Doing a routine test, I discovered that at aperture of f8 and larger, it is brighter. The results are pretty constant from f8 - f22, and it gets darker beyond f22. Did 2 series of tests: with ambient light and with very little ambient light. I am using 2 D2000w, so the max power output will be less than the Z240s. Quite happy with the results and am looking forward to using it next week.

Back
Top Bottom