I've forgotten how to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I booked four boats for weekend diving, starting in April for the club. On top of that, a club member booked another boat of weekend diving.We also have a week in Shetland, and a week in the Red Sea.

The April trip already looks a bit suspect. With lockdown / post lockdown restrictions still likely to be in place in April.

I am really hoping that we can get some local inland diving in during March, if they loosen lockdown restrictions.

Similar experience here, except we're wet as soon as we hit the water, and come out with sand all over our booties. Last weekend was the first diving in three weeks between surf, storms and generally crappy conditions. We actually had some decent shore dives last weekend, in spots we had mostly written off but after exploring on scooters found new reefs to visit

I replaced my dump valve and made a dock dive to test it. My arm was flooded within five minutes so I will probably have to send the suit in for repairs. I took one photo of a Pseudoceros mexicanus flatworm before aborting the dive. I kept my old drysuit as a backup, so I'll be diving it until my other one comes home. :(
50930284958_f450882515_b.jpg

Edit. I just tested the suit in the shower and found a small leak in my left glove. I'll make another dive tomorrow to test it again.

At least you're diving. I feel like a toad reminiscing about being a tadpole. I would've liked to've seen those giant sea bass!

As a biologist who studies frogs, I'm stealing this!!!!!

Ah, but hundreds of happy divers know the name of Eric Sedletzky. Your fame should help ease the pain of your dry gills. :)

Well you sure got that right

full.jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Back
Top Bottom