Jackson Blue 10-4 & Wakulla stuff 10-5-8 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are some of the pictures from my Canon G10 I took last weekend.

Diving the Wakulla sinks was a blast...but challenging....not the dive itself, but getting to the dive site. It was a pretty long walk through the woods....and mother nature setup an obstacle course...downed trees, roots, and B52 bombers known as mosquitoes.

FallenTree.jpg

BlockedPath.jpg

LongWalk.jpg

Once we made it to the dive site...we had some good dives. Going from sink to sink is a lot of fun. Bugman is always a good dive guide. Justin joined us for a good day of diving.

IMG_0041.jpg

MatJustinPromise.jpg

MatJustin.jpg

MatPromiseSink.jpg

BenPromise.jpg

Here are a few pictures from the woods in Wakulla....not dive related but thought I would post them. I was playing with my new camera:
caterpillar.jpg

spider.jpg

SpiderTruck.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics...I guess ole Wild Bill wasn't around to help transport gear.

Bug, you need to get another cart.... :wink:

Cool spider! Nice DOF on the first critter.

Kenny

Bug, you need to get another cart.... :wink:

I actually had the cart with me when I met up with Glen, but forgot to load it up in his truck!! Ugh. It was one of those collapsable carts anyway, probably would have ended up just breaking it - LOL.

Here are some of the pictures from my Canon G10 I took last weekend.

Diving the Wakulla sinks was a blast...but challenging....not the dive itself, but getting to the dive site. It was a pretty long walk through the woods....and mother nature setup an obstacle course...downed trees, roots, and B52 bombers known as mosquitoes.

FallenTree.jpg

BlockedPath.jpg

Should have brought a chainsaw...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom