Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:coffee:
heh heh heh - i got 1000!

yeah, i'm really stoked. he's just slowly but surely blossoming!

linda, what are you doing online at 3am?

I might ask you the same thing:D

the boy is FIVE!! not a lot to update lately, thank goodness, since most of it is so normal.

jameson is in pre-k. he has some autistic-like traits and is in the exceptional children's class getting excellent therapy and education. the idea is that with some early intervention, he'll learn skills & tools to be able to mainstream in a couple of years, and i think that's reasonable. he's not potty trained, but knows all his letters, numbers, colors, shapes, and can read 20 or so words. hey, five years ago, we weren't sure he'd live the next ten minutes - i'll take what i've got & be totally thankful.

he's healthy, still no meds, definitely on the small side but growing (and less likely to need growth hormone). he gives great hugs & kisses, eats like a tiny horse, and sleeps 10-11 hours a night usually without wake-ups at all. he likes blue's clues and mickey mouse clubhouse, playing 'chase', and playing with my ipad (so he got a used ipod touch for his birthday).

thanks again to all of you who followed so faithfully. i really, truly, thank god for you every night i'm awake long enough to pray.

Happy Birthday Jameson!

thanks, guys...he's sitting on my lap playing with the ipad right now...a 40 lb blessing!

Wonderful news Marci, and happy birthday Jamison

thought you all would like to know...

today at the doctor's, he was 25TH PERCENTILE FOR HEIGHT!! still 50th for weight, but CATCH-UP GROWTH!! woot! i'm really excited, can you tell?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom