Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

all my good energy to the little chap

:nervous: :frown2: Marci, I will be holding my breathe until I hear back from you. Sending all of my thoughts to you and Jameson.

Prayers to Jameson and to you. Dear God, please hold the two of them, and all the doctors and nurses responsible for Jameson's care in the palm of your hand. Hold them close and keep them safe.

Amen.

the K

Marci- I was so excieted when I just read your post from yesterday, then saw the one from today. Here's sending lots of good vibes his way.

Scuba_Jenny:
Prayers to Jameson and to you. Dear God, please hold the two of them, and all the doctors and nurses responsible for Jameson's care in the palm of your hand. Hold them close and keep them safe.

A double Amen from me.

Marci, we are praying for you and the young'n.

he's doing better - not all the way better, but much better than he was. he seems to have an infection but it isn't pinpointed right now. but since the antibiotics & other support seem to be working, there will be time to figure that out later if they need to.

he was bright & perky this morning, looking around & waving his hands. sleeping right now.

his labs today were horrible, but this last round at 6pm were much much better. he's on 4 antibiotics. he wasn't peeing last night & this morning first thing, but some dopamine seems to have fixed that to the point that it is back off. the floodgates opened, thank god! he's pooped a lot (yesterday and last night, not so much today) but his tummy is still very swollen, more likely now from fluid in it. the dr seems to think that the most likely source of the infection is that the stool that was there for so long 'over grew' normal bacteria that started seeping out of his colon, though his blood hasn't grown anything on the cultures yet.

what i find odd is that he looked so bad yesterday, very lethargic and swollen, but his labs didn't look bad until today when physically he looked better. it's like the pictures didn't match. anyway, he seems to be pulling out of the spin.

thanks, guys, for caring about us and for all the good thoughts & prayers. i know i prayed with every breath while i was awake last night, and likely will tonight, too.

BabyDuck,

Thanks for the update.

I know there are numerous members who are following this very, very closely and who are holding the two of you very close to their hearts.

the K and YAF

well, i am keeping all my thoughts on you, Marci, and on young Mr. Edwards

it is only a matter of time. you will both pull through this

The Kraken:
BabyDuck,

Thanks for the update.

I know there are numerous members who are following this very, very closely and who are holding the two of you very close to their hearts.

the K and YAF

You betcha. Marci here is a big hug for you :pftroest:

Back
Top Bottom