Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaPolly,

Thanks for the pictures. Marci, he is just too adorable. We are all so glad that little J is doing better. Glad to hear that you have been spending some time having a little r & r. Can't wait to finally get to meet the family in person. We are continuing to send hugs, kisses, prayers, and always positive thoughts.

Too precious...Looks sooo much bigger than the first shots......How many pounds has he gained?

H2Andy:
(see, if i wait long enough you do get a good idea every so often)

Too bad that you didn't hold your breath while waiting for that to happen.:wink:

Thanks for the pictures.

Thanks for the pics! He's such a sweetie! Let's hope Jameson gets to go home soon. :)

our shower was saturday, so i was home in bath this weekend. we got lots of schwag!

but he's had a rough couple of days til today. though all his labs have been steady, his incision has looked bad. they were worried it might come apart, which would mean emergency surgery to put his intestines back in. it was the bottom half looking so bad - the top half is looking pretty good. today, though, the swelling there is down & it isn't near as red, so i feel better. plus, he pooped a bit the other day!

they stopped feeding him again & are trying to see if he might be allergic to breastmilk. if he is, they'll restart his feeds on soy and when his tummy is all better, try breastmilk again. it would be sorta like hitting a reset button if all goes well. i kinda hope that's it, because it would mean they figured out the cause of all this trouble.

he's very sedated still, but moving some & looked at me a long time yesterday. i'm working, too, and it's been very busy there, plus waking up every few hours to pump, so i'm really whupped all the time. but he's ok...i can't wait until he really hits an upswing, though, so keep up the good vibes!

WOW!!! That is amazing you are trying to breastfeed through all this! WTG!!!!!!!!! That is totally awesome. I really hope he is not allergic to it, that would be terrible.
Thanks for the updates on the little guy, hugs to you and Jameson! :hugs:

good to hear from you, marci ... good to hear things are looking up

Scuba_Jenny:
WOW!!! That is amazing you are trying to breastfeed through all this! WTG!!!!!!!!! That is totally awesome. I really hope he is not allergic to it, that would be terrible.
Thanks for the updates on the little guy, hugs to you and Jameson! :hugs:

That is what I said. Good grief Marci! Please be sure to take things slow - take care of yourself. :D

More good thoughts coming your way! You know where to find me if you need anything

Keeping up the positive vibes...Don't worry about the milk..keep pumping, It freezes fine and then after you get him home some one else can feed him at 3 in the morning, while you sleep blissfully through it. IF YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM LONG ENOUGH!!

Back
Top Bottom