Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What wonderful news, Marci!

That calls for a celebratory drink :drunks:

Marci, does this mean we get a new pic, pretty please? :D :D :D :D

Yay! Yay yay yay yay yay! What a guy! Go, Jameson!

spoke a bit too soon...he quit digesting & they're doing an upper gi today to see if he has scarring in his intestines. i kinda hope so, because it's supposed to be a pretty easy fix & i'm ready for a magic bullet so he can eat. if that's not it...confusion will reign. we hope to have him home before summer.

*but* in all other ways, good times lately. he's doing good on his new vent setting, his incision is healing, no signs of infection still, hanging around 6lb - gaining real weight as he loses fluid weight - and slowly coming off his sedation without a problem.

today was his due date, and he's still here and doing way more than just hanging on. he's adorable, having more personality as he's less sedated, tolerates more interaction because he's older, and i love him overwhelmingly. continued huge thanks for everyone's unflagging support of us. i love y'all, too!

umm, don't tell kris that...

:D

justleesa:
Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes - Good vibes !
I'll second that
... so glad to see the progress, Jameson & BabyDuck :D

Marci and Jameson,

Our prayers and love continue to go out to you. Marci, hang in there. Jameson is so blessed to have you as his mother. I am so happy to hear the good news and pray that they find out quickly what is going on this time. Guess the little guy just wants to keep you on your toes.

Can't wait to be able to meet the two of you. I've been saving up tons of hugs for you.

YAF and TK

Keeping the prayer lamp oil replenished in Alabama...
Love,
Unncle Ricky †

Good vibes Marci, good vibes!

Back
Top Bottom