January 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Midge907

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So who is planning on being in Cozumel in January? I am trying to plan a return trip that will have me there from the 11-18th. Looking forward to being back in the water, as I did no local diving this summer since I was in the middle of a big construction project at my house.

We will be at Scuba Club Cozumel, January 4 - 25, with a small group. This is a consolation trip to make up for my missed vacation in August.
Thats a nice long trip you have planned there. I just bought my tickets two hours ago, so I will be arriving on Island on the 10th, and leaving the 18th. I've had a smile on my face the last two days since my wife said, yes you can go :)

---------- Post added November 17th, 2013 at 11:41 PM ----------

Jlyle, love the pics you have posted on your blog page.

I'll be at Hotel Casa Del Mar from Jan 25th for 10 days. Diving with Cozumel Marine World probably. anyone around at that time??

I'll be at Hotel Casa Del Mar from Jan 25th for 10 days. Diving with Cozumel Marine World probably. anyone around at that time??
Sure someone will eventually chime in that they will be there at the same time, this your first dive trip? Never heard of that shop, will have to check out their web page, endless amount of shops over there.

We will be at Scuba Club Cozumel, January 4 - 25, with a small group. This is a consolation trip to make up for my missed vacation in August.

Do you get a quantity discount? Sounds like a blast!

Do you get a quantity discount? Sounds like a blast!

Don't I wish! :)

SCC had a frequent guest program but it proved to be too popular and they phased it out. Still, the AI package at SCC is a great bargain.

Like the camel in the tent, one-week is too short, two-weeks is better, and three-weeks is just right...or is that Goldilocks? Maybe a month next time!

My wife will be on the island 10 Dec 13 to 17 January 14, my son will be there 14 Dec 13 to 11 Jan 14, and I'll be there 28 Dec 13 to 11 Jan 14. My in-laws will be there 7 Jan 14 to 17 Jan 14. Everyone diving will be with Deep Blue (assuming Sandro still works there). We'll be staying at Casa Suzana apart from 21 Dec 13 to 4 Jan 14 (because the house got rented then) and will be at Hotel La Casona Real for those 2 weeks. Complicated enough?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom