January 2019 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Newly certified diver making my first ocean dives! Using a private DM to get comfortable and so I don't slow the group down.

Jan 10-19 diving with Tres Pelicanos and staying at El Cantil.

SO EXCITED!

~ Jen

Newly certified diver making my first ocean dives! Using a private DM to get comfortable and so I don't slow the group down.

SO EXCITED!

~ Jen

You should be excited! Congrats on joining the diving community... the fish, turtles, sharks and eagle rays are waiting for you.

Just prepare to be "hooked" (in a good way.)

SO EXCITED!

~ Jen
I did my first ocean dive 5 years and 4 days ago in Cozumel. As long as these nortes die down, you're going to have a blast!

Just booked 1/5-1/12. Visiting with some non diving friends and staying at Suites Colinial. Diving with Steve and Kami with Liquid Blue.

1/24 - 1/31, splitting time between vista del mar and occidental. Diving with tres pelicanos.

January 21-30 Staying at Air B&B
Haven't booked diving yet but thinking of Salty Endeavors

We are a couple (29+30)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom