January 2019 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jan 5th-28th. Air bnb apartment. Diving with julio kin. Lotta fishing.

You starting with them on the 7th?

This will be my first time diving with them.... I've heard great things!
Yes. I arrive on Saturday and diving Monday. Kami and Steve have a great op. I have known them since they moved to the island and have been diving with them regularly the past few years. Javier the boat captain and Kevin the dive guide are fun to dive with. Nice boat, steel tanks and good people....a perfect combination.

Javier the boat captain and Kevin the dive guide are fun to dive with. Nice boat, steel tanks and good people....a perfect combination.

Looking forward to it. I'll be hard to miss, just look for the big, bearded Texan :D

Diving Jan 26 -27 with ScubaFun in DR. Will be daughter’s 2nd boat trip since getting certified.

Prop Joe
Aldora Divers, Villa Aldora. 17th thru 22nd. Stop by for a beer.
I have some business in CUN/Riveia Maya area for work then taking the ferry over the afternoon of the 17th. Going home on the 22nd. Look forward to seeing all of the familia. I think I'll be on the boat with Sally and Ken. I can't wait!

What is everyone taking for a wetsuit? I am VERY warm blooded and don't get cold easily. I am thinking about just taking my 1mm suit and maybe adding a beanie.

Any real need for a 3mm in 79ish degree water for those of us well insulated?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom