Japanese open fire on Sea Shepherd crew

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somehow the Japanese willing to kill to defend their whaling industry doesn't shock me.

Somehow the Japanese willing to kill to defend their whaling industry doesn't shock me.

Nor does it suprise me. cdreamer (as well as several other people on this board) know very well how I feel about whaling. So dreamer...how long do you think before this thread gets moved to the pub?

Kim...I know you'll be commenting...

Stinkbombs against bullets and flash grenades doesn't seem like a fair fight.
Funny how one of their "warning shots" hit Capt. Watson right in the chest.

Hey DP,
I'm sure the regular characters will be sniffing out this thread in no time at all.

Mods - Please don't put us in the pub yet - I'll be good!

Was it a rubber or metal bullet. Rubber bullets are frequently used when non-lethal force is required.

When it comes to spin on a story, I'd rank Watson right up there with the Japanese government.

When two crew members boarded one of the whaler ships a month or so ago, the japanese immediately LIED about tying the two men up. They even went so far as to say that who ever said that the men were tied up was lying. (there are pictures to prove that the men were tied up)

I am sure they will lie about whatever happened here.... Especially the 'warning' shot.

Even if it was a rubber bullet, i thought warning shots were aimed in the air.

This is why I am trying so hard to not buy Japanese. (I started with buying an american made car this year.)

I am totally on the side of the Sea Shepherd, but i bet they are loving this press. It defintaley gets peoples attention and raises awareness.

I like that name. Operation Migaloo, it's catchy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom