JAX Mouthpiece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

c5diver

Contributor
Reaction score
why is it that my wifes proton metal came with a JAX mouthpiece but i can't buy them in the states.

Ebay Somebody is selling them on eBay for 34.99 plus 5.00 s/h. I had never heard of them until I came upon this thread...are they worth $40?

they seem to fit a little better than the seacure for me atleast. is it worth $40 no but i got one for $32 not great but ok.

I mean it LOOKS awesome, I am just hesitant to pay $40 since I have never tried one. Maybe if I see one in person I'll pick it up.

Both my wife and I have them. We bought them while on holiday in France. They are v v v good, hold the regulator in securely with no jaw fatigue.

only issue is that my wife insisted on having the blue one, which left me with the pink one (I had bought one of each)

I can't imagine diving without it.

Another + vote for them.

I have it on my scubapro g250. I never feel jaw fatigue or uneven pressure on my teeth anymore. I did previously but wasn't intolerable, just mild annoyance.

It is not a dramatic difference for me but a subtle one that I learned to appreciate over time.

It is a one time purchase so I think they are worth it. I think they will easily last five years or more even.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom