JDC Jan 13-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mckinness

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Will be diving at JDC Jan 13-16. Anyone want to join me? 2 tank Thurs. 3 tank Friday 4 tank Sat. 3 tank Sun. I still have Mon n Tues. Open thought about heading to key largo any takers?
Also looking for a little nightlife if any locals wana meets for some libations later.

Weather forecast is showing rain for 18 and 19. What does that mean in Florida? Does that mean dives get canceled?

Dives don't get canceled due to rain. They only get canceled if the seas are too rough or there is lightning. Besides, a "forcast" of rain doesn't necessarily mean we'll get the rain.....lol

Thanks so much Jupiter Mermaid. This is very useful. Does the rain mess up visibility? I have never done a dive in the rain.

I was thinking about doing 2 tanks on Friday. I have to be back by early afternoon.

Hope to see u there mermaid, there is 6 inches of snow on the ground here in Memphis! Spool looking forward to my week of diving!

Thanks so much Jupiter Mermaid. This is very useful. Does the rain mess up visibility? I have never done a dive in the rain.
Not usually. Sometimes it'll start raining while we're diving and won't realize it until we surface. If there's a strong downpour with dark heavy clouds it could interfer, but again, not enough to stay home. :D

I was thinking about doing 2 tanks on Friday. I have to be back by early afternoon.
There is only a 3 tanker boat going out tomorrow. I'll be on it, since I need to stock up on lobster. :eyebrow:

Hope to see u there mermaid, there is 6 inches of snow on the ground here in Memphis! Spool looking forward to my week of diving!

I'm scheduled to work on the 2 tanker both am and pm on Sunday, so I'll be there all day.

We can hook up one of those nights that you're here for after-dive libations!

Sounds like the making of an interesting evening. :crafty:

LOL....don't read too literally in the interpretation......I'm involved with someone. :D This will be a purely diver-to-diver after dive celebration :blinking: Care to join us?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom