Jet Blue to Curacao and Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Delta never wavers from their $850 or so for the privilege of living in their hub city
Ridiculous. This is the result of no competition and folks willing to pay it. I can get direct flights on sale from NYC to GC for $260 or so and to CUR for $360 or so. I love Bon but at $800 plus it is just priced out of the market. When I first went down in 2009 with a family of for it was $379 on Delta nonstop.

Under $600 r/t from CLT? Between my wife and me, that would save us $500--almost worth driving from ATL to CLT for. It's possible the same fare is available from BHM, which is "only" a 2-hour drive from ATL. But for a flight originating in ATL, nope, good ol' Delta never wavers from their $850 or so for the privilege of living in their hub city.
We just snagged a CLT-BON flight in December for about $570 each. Out of curiosity, I switched it to ATL-BON (since it's only a 3-hr drive) and was shocked that it went up to almost $900! WTH!?!

Since Charlotte is a US-Air/American hub, we deal with some higher fares, too - but I haven't seen any that outrageous, that's just crazy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom