Jetfin Collection / Fetish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldwaterlloyd

Contributor
Reaction score
I was diving five years with Black Jetfins , like everyone else .
On a boat you could easily mix up your fins . When the color option Jetfins were introduced around 1995 I was the first onboard with the Baby Blues as in photo .
Most folks hated and rejected the colored Jetfins . I bought a Pink and Yellow set when they were marked down to 50 dollars a pair .
I like the Red White and Blue Rockets so recently added them to my collection to compliment the Scubapro ones on the left corner .[INLINE] fins 001.JPG[/INLINE]

Awesome! I like having unique colored fins.

Still waiting for SP to make me a custom pair of red Seawing Nova's

I really like the Yellow ones!

I actually have an old set of jetfins that came with the size misprinted. They say "WEDIUW" instead of medium. Whoever set the dies for the stamp accidentally put the M's in upside down. I'm sure there must be others but I've never come across any!

They came out with repos of the yellow and pink last year , almost identical color match

Everywhere I have checked they are out of stock though :(

I want some blue or yellow ones...cant ever find them anymore

Everywhere I have checked they are out of stock though :(

I was looking for some yellow ones recently but encountered the same situation. Does anyone know if they will do another run? Should probably ask over in SPs forum.

---------- Post added August 28th, 2013 at 01:41 AM ----------

I was diving five years with Black Jetfins , like everyone else .
On a boat you could easily mix up your fins . When the color option Jetfins were introduced around 1995 I was the first onboard with the Baby Blues as in photo .
Most folks hated and rejected the colored Jetfins . I bought a Pink and Yellow set when they were marked down to 50 dollars a pair .
I like the Red White and Blue Rockets so recently added them to my collection to compliment the Scubapro ones on the left corner .[INLINE]View attachment 164409[/INLINE]

By the way nice collection Imelda...

Last edited:
Can you not color these yourself? Has anyone tried using any water resistant paint?

I'm officially jealous of the blue fins...I love my yellow jets fins...folks never lose me underwater :D.
I've got a pair of the HOG version tech fins coming my way in red! :banana:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom