Joes, 8-9 8-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep it's all safe and fancy-like now. I'll probably be out there around 11 or so. If you don't find me I will find you.
Chris

Good too see you can actually take the instructor hat off and dive for enjoyment.

Nice to meet George and James also! :D

Ok, looks like we're on for now. We will be there @ 9am Sat and Sun.

Think I'll be at FRP around 10am Sunday 8/17. Sounds like Mindy "M^3" might be coming down from Columbus too...

I came down with a cold or allergies or something that kept me up all night but wouldn't have been able equalize enough to dive. Sorry we missed it but hope everyone else had fun!

I was wondering what happened to you. Vis was down but it was still a good day diving.

Dave and I went on a swim suit dive and started a feeding frenzy with a pkg of hot dogs, 80 degrees in the shallows.....

I was wondering what happened to you. Vis was down but it was still a good day diving.

Dave and I went on a swim suit dive and started a feeding frenzy with a pkg of hot dogs, 80 degrees in the shallows.....

You guys now have me thinking about diving wet if I come down for Labor day.

You guys now have me thinking about diving wet if I come down for Labor day.

If??? Ah come on, I'm picking up some sweetend corn meal, flour, spices, thinking about a beer batter. We just need someone to clean and cook those bad boys after we catch them. I'll even let you use one of my salt water rods.

We, were there both days, I didn't have much time to look around for any of you guys as I had to be my wifes buddy. Vis was pretty low but temp was nice.
Here is a pic of us before her Compass run.
2773496524_5cb1f4db18_b.jpg

and here is the remainder of our group (and me) who were finally certified this weekend.
2772653477_b1eec25e86_b.jpg

Hopefully in the future, I won't have so much to do that we can meet up there and dive together. We're going to Florida next weekend and then Bahamas a week later.

Back
Top Bottom