Joes, 8-9 8-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is an update for this check out dive gtg.

Our instructor won't be available that weekend, it has to be done the following weekend, Aug-16th-17th
Sorry everyone, I'm posting a new thread.

Should be an interesting check out dive since viz will be all but NIL!!!

There is a treasure hunt the 16th, I may be soloing out in the middle darkness where the viz may open up to several feet at the most! I scared the livin daylights out of a bass last year, uhm, I take that back - I was just as scared as he was when we came eye to eye in the muck!:rofl3:

I'll be out there on the 10th around 10 to 11 or so just diving (not teaching for once.) If anyone needs a dive buddy let me know and I will see what I can do.

I was floating topless on Sunday, but I waited until all the guys went diving! As soon as I saw bubbles, top went back on.

This might be totally unrelated, but does anyone know why rebreathers are so expensive?:eyebrow:

I like treasure, didn't realize that was an option.

Times must be tough this year, Joe hasn't put out the treasure box yet. I sure do miss looking for that box!

I'll be out there on the 10th around 10 to 11 or so just diving (not teaching for once.) If anyone needs a dive buddy let me know and I will see what I can do.

You, pleasure diving!:confused: No fricking way! I'll take you up on that offer! Is the entry safe over there now?

This might be totally unrelated, but does anyone know why rebreathers are so expensive?:eyebrow:

Not worth the expense, go back to browsing the internet!:D

You, pleasure diving!:confused: No fricking way! I'll take you up on that offer! Is the entry safe over there now?

Yep it's all safe and fancy-like now. I'll probably be out there around 11 or so. If you don't find me I will find you.

Chris

You can just give me the money you would spend on a rebreather and I'll just show you!!

:crafty:

Please keep them covered! :D FRP isn't Ginnie Springs!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom