John Moore (LittleJohn)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those not able to attend the memorial, a mutual friend of Johns is dedicating his radio show on ESPN this weekend to the memory of our friend. Hopefully those of you that knew John will call in and share some stories with us
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESPN Radio is dedicating Sat Nov,8 2008 to John L Moore our (LittleJohn)

The show on Sat is being dedicated to and will be a memorial / tribute to John L Moore (LittleJohn) who died Sat Nov 1, 2008 after becoming ill while Scuba Diving off of Jupiter Florida.

For all of you who knew John and had just heard of him, whether you can make the service or not.
We invite you to call in and share your stories and remembrances of our friend. A CD of the show will be given to his family, so they too can share in what his friends and acquaintances thought of him.

Please do remember to keeps things respectful tasteful, just as if you where speaking directly to his mother and family.

The Local call in number is 407-482-3776 and toll free 888-300-3776. Please be patient when you are calling in as they expect a great number of callers.

For those who our out of the calling area and would like to listen to the live show you may listen on line at:
http://espnflorida.com/media/listenlive.asx

This is a wonder tribute to John as well as the Stone that will be placed at a diving site, so that all divers will be able to always remember our good friend John.

Is this all day Saturday, or a specific span of time?

I am raffling off a charter in honor of our friend Little John.
this will be a 1/2 day trip for 2 anglers on the Mosquito Lagoon.
each raffle ticket will be $10 each
You can buy 1 or 10 if you want to increase your chances.
info on the fishing is here
Orlando Fly Fishing - Mosquito Lagoon Fishing Guide - Central Florida Fly Fishing - Orlando Fly Fishing.com
Mosquito Lagoon Fishing Guide - Mosquito Lagoon Redfish Charter - Indian River Fishing - Captain Bryan Pahmeier - Get 1 Charters Fishing Services

All donations will go to Johns family OR Divers Alert Network in Johns name.

If you would like enter send your name & info to
get1charters@earthlink.net
I will send you the paypal info.

Once I get your paypal info I will add your name to the bowl.
Winner will be chosen next Saturday, I will contact winner personally and will list winner here

let the buying begin

My first post on Scuba board. I still think of John often, especially when I pass his memorial we erected on "Little John Island", aka Middle Island in the Mosquito Lagoon.

Rest in peace John.

My first post on Scuba board. I still think of John often, especially when I pass his memorial we erected on "Little John Island", aka Middle Island in the Mosquito Lagoon.

Rest in peace John.

Welcome to the board Phil. I didn't know John personally, but know a lot of people that did. It seems he was highly thought of and a lot of people share your sentiments. Condolences on the loss of your friend.

Back
Top Bottom