John Triggerfish completes long awaited third novel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turns out the emails were going to my hubby’s email account, since he set up amazon, so he fixed it and voila! I now have trilogy! From what i have read so far this guy is an R-rated comedy for Scuba.

My name's John Triggerfish and I'm a scuba diving legend.
Jacques Cousteau has nothing on me. He might have been the pioneer of underwater exploration but I'm the sub aqua king; and what I don't know about diving and adventure isn't worth knowing. I've come a long way in a big way. Especially in a few Thai bar girls; but that was yesteryear and this is now.

I'm currently at the top of my game with hundreds of diving hours under my weight belt and this time it's as close to a true tale as you can get, nearly. There's a monkey involved in this story. Everybody loves a cheeky monkey. There's sharks too. Everybody loathes sharks because sharks are sharp toothed evil motherf*&%ers that cause unnecessary chunky chum filled limb losing watery death. There's a dolphin. There's a beautiful dolphin straight out of a fairytale, because every good book has to have a dolphin in it. This is a story about returning from Mexico in one piece and making friends.

www.johntriggerfish.com

The first two books 232 bars, and produce another dumb instructor have been edited and revised.

If you like the books can you please put my website link on your Facebook feed as I need to save up to buy another yacht and sail to the Pacific to investigate the wildlife in the North Pacific gyre. My last yacht crashed unfortunately.....

Finally please try not to slag me off too much, but if you do, don't worry, I'm used to it, a lot, over the years
Thanks you good scuba diving people x
Thirdly,
Thanx for all the support diving friends.
On a positive note; please kill your kids by buying plastic from a shop or fueling your car...
The afterlife is full of fish with unpolluted stomachs, ommm.
Goodbye cruel world.
See you in the next paradigm.

#W@nking government mouldy scrotum illuminati nurdles ruin a good thing circa 1986....

Very mad, Francesea, especially after watching 'a plastic ocean'
Frigging ridiculous what's been allowed to happen unchecked.
I was in Blackpool last year watching people leaving all their styrofoam shite on the beach that just got washed away when the tide came in.
Some poor beach in Ireland probably gets it.
You seen the film?
The seabirds stomach bits are particularly horrific.
:(

Yes, i saw the film and i agree the bird tummy was pretty bad, but from what i understand, normally birds swallow rocks and shell shards and keep these in their gizzard to grind the fish they swallow whole. This tidbit was not mentioned in film.
Do all birds have gizzards?
I redoubled my efforts to use less plastic and to recycle and push recycling through our community, which is hardcore into recycling anyway. What i have seen in other documentaries is that ten rivers in the world are carrying 90% of the crap into the ocean, so setting up a “sieve and sort” at those location while educating those countries is what is desperately needed now. These 10 Rivers Are Responsible for 90 Percent of the Plastic in the Oceans
Locally, Many SCUBA Divers get involved in beach cleanups and Scuba cleanups, but for scenes shown in Plastic Ocean, that problem calls for Asian/ African local regulations and requiring local business and advertising community involvement, just as we had to do in USA.
Also, plastic micro beads in toothpaste and other hygiene products should be banned, might have already. THAT is getting into human stomachs direct from the tube. People like the softer grit instead of nasty tasting baking soda grit from old days.
Meanwhile new, biodegradable “plastic” containers/cutlery have been developed, and they will be ramping up production world wide.
Have you read Neal Stephenson’s book Zodiac? Rockin’ Mystery, but has serious themes about pollution and fish. He wrote famous Snowcrash, but i thought Zodiac was even better.
Maybe your next book series will have a protagonist that travels world wide damming up plastic rivers for funsies.

Yes, i saw the film and i agree the bird tummy was pretty bad, but from what i understand, normally birds swallow rocks and shell shards and keep these in their gizzard to grind the fish they swallow whole. This tidbit was not mentioned in film.
Do all birds have gizzards?
I redoubled my efforts to use less plastic and to recycle and push recycling through our community, which is hardcore into recycling anyway. What i have seen in other documentaries is that ten rivers in the world are carrying 90% of the crap into the ocean, so setting up a “sieve and sort” at those location while educating those countries is what is desperately needed now. These 10 Rivers Are Responsible for 90 Percent of the Plastic in the Oceans
Locally, Many SCUBA Divers get involved in beach cleanups and Scuba cleanups, but for scenes shown in Plastic Ocean, that problem calls for Asian/ African local regulations and requiring local business and advertising community involvement, just as we had to do in USA.
Also, plastic micro beads in toothpaste and other hygiene products should be banned, might have already. THAT is getting into human stomachs direct from the tube. People like the softer grit instead of nasty tasting baking soda grit from old days.
Meanwhile new, biodegradable “plastic” containers/cutlery have been developed, and they will be ramping up production world wide.
Have you read Neal Stephenson’s book Zodiac? Rockin’ Mystery, but has serious themes about pollution and fish. He wrote famous Snowcrash, but i thought Zodiac was even better.
Maybe your next book series will have a protagonist that travels world wide damming up plastic rivers for funsies.

Ye, biodegradability is the way forwards. I wouldn't be so concerned about landfill if it all decomposed within a reasonable timescale!
Thanks for the book tip Francesea, I'll look em up.
As to the future novel, I'm planning a trip to Pakistan to do some diving. I'll probably annoy some people while I'm there. Then if I can raise enough funds I'll set sail for Pitcairn, where I look forwards to annoying some more people. After that, it's gonna be the final one based in America, where obviously there's at lot of people to annoy.
With guns.
And dubious environmental habits.
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom