Join DeeperBlue.com (and friends!) at DEMA 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stephanwhelan

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]DeeperBlue.com, one of the leading websites dedicated to the Underwater World, announce another year of detailed consumer coverage of the leading diving trade show DEMA 2008 in Las Vegas from the 22nd October – 26th October 2008. As a proud founding member of the Underwater Network (which the likes of Scubaboard.com, Wetpixel.com, DivePhotoGuide.com and Xray-mag.com are members) we'll look forward help cover the show in conjunction with our partner sites.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DeeperBlue.com will have a strong Editorial presence at the show, with on-floor coverage being broadcast on the website direct from the show floor from a team of 6 journalists.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"The DEMA Show is a very important part of the diving calendar” said CEO Stephan Whelan. "For the sixth year running we’ll be onsite to help bring the latest news in the diving world out to the diving public as well as give an insight into what makes the industry tick."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This year DeeperBlue.com is aiming to help any diving business at the show to get the word out about their products and services by asking “What can DeeperBlue.com do for you?” The DeeperBlue.com team will be on-hand either on the show floor at booth #1400 to speak to anyone wanting to schedule an interview or demonstrate their products and services.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For the first year running DeeperBlue.com will also be providing informal live updates direct from the show floor and after hours via Twitter, a real-time micro-blogging service. Consumers and Trade will be able to see the real-time feed by going to http://twitter.com/DeeperBlue. You can find out more about what Twitter is by going to[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]http://twitter.com/help/aboutus[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DeeperBlue.com staff will also be on hand to discuss how diving businesses can benefit from exposure on DeeperBlue.com during the rest of the year, either via editorial news or features as well as gaining interest of the massive diving community of consumers that read and interact with DeeperBlue.com every day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DEMA Show exhibitors can drop by the booth or schedule a meeting by emailing dema@deeperblue.com.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Previous and current (from the 22nd October) coverage can be seen via http://www.deeperblue.com/dema-show[/FONT]

Note: We've changed our name! We used to be called DeeperBlue.net but think the new DeeperBlue.com name is much snazzier!

Hi Stephan,

Please come by and meet me at the MorFins Booth, #2200. They're at the 'deep end' of the swimming pool and will be demonstrating their amazing Delfins all week. They're also giving away Free pairs of Delfins each day and having a DEMA only special price blow-out at the show. I have a couple of world records in SCUBA and will be helping out and meeting folks at the booth each day. Don't forget to ask us about our special Friday afternoon get together. It's gonna be FUN!

I'd also like to invite you to come by the Diving Almanac and Yearbook Booth (booth #4125) and meet me and Jeffrey Gallant, the author, editor and publisher. He's a great guy and is putting together his 2009 edition as I write this post.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you at the show!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom