Join Me Diving Wreck Alley Thursday, April 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fisheater

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm a North Coast Diver coming to the Southland and have a free day to go diving.

I'm booked on the Humboldt for a Wreck Alley dive day on Thursday, April 8. We'll be diving on the HMCS Yukon, a 366' Canadian destroyer, the USCGC Ruby E, a 165' U.S. Coast Guard cutter and the NOSC Tower, a collapsed U.S. Navy research tower.

Play hookey and come on out and join me! I've never dove in San Diego, so if you're a SoCal local, I'd appreciate having the benefit of your knowledge and experience. If you're not, let's explore together.

More info: San Diego Boat Dive, San Diego SCUBA Diving, San Diego Dive Charter, Boat Dives

*bump*

It's only a week away!

Play hooky. Come diving. You don't REALLY want to WORK. Do you?

Of course not. You REALLY want to DIVE. Don't you?

We need one more person to make this trip a "go." Please join me.

Sounds like a fun trip....really wish I could play hooky! Hope you get at least one other person to join you (grrrr, wish I could!).

Too bad you can't make it. It'd be great seeing you again, as well as getting a chance to dive with you.

Too bad you can't make it. It'd be great seeing you again, as well as getting a chance to dive with you.

Either that, or you'd be destined to lose your mask before we could actually sneak in a dive! :wink:

If you were diving LA, I would be very tempted to call in sick....but for a mid-week SD trip, I just can't swing it, unfortunately.

Tomorrow's weather: Blue skies, little to no breeze, 80 deg.
Tomorrow's surface conditons: 3-5 ft swells, upper 50's
Tomorrow's sub-surface condition: Come and join us to find out.

Man, that's just what I needed - too late however.

It was a GREAT day of diving. Too bad you missed it.

Full report to follow.

That's the boat Anita's on?
... she posted a pic on FB and it looked beautiful out there today

It was a GREAT day of diving. Too bad you missed it.

Full report to follow.

Damned work always screws up my fun :depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom