Jollibee coming soon to Seattle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a Pinoy but I LOVED Chowking's tofu! First Trader Joe's, now Chowking... yet even more reason to make a daytrip south of the border. :D

There was a Jollibee just down the road from where I used to work in San Diego, Mira Mesa area.

I've heard there is one somewhere around San Jose.

That's the first Chow King I've heard of in the US though...

so jealous! i don't understand why there's none here.

chickenjoy. hmmmm...

My wife and I stop by the Las Vegas Jollybee, and Chowking when we are out there. We like the Red Ribbon also there.
I wish there was one here in the NW burb's of Chicago.

There's one in Union city

It must be a slow diving day...

No offence but for those who have not experience eating at Jollibee and may believe that Jollibee is fine Philippine cooking…its not. The place is great for kids but grownups could find a much better burger, chicken or spaghetti (with sweet sauce?) elsewhere. Jollibee is more of a novelty eatery for Filipinos in the US.

Goldilocks to me is much closer to the best in Philippine cooking, in my opinion. And yes I have eaten at both restaurants at several locations in Manila and the US.

Regards

It must be a slow diving day...

No offence but for those who have not experience eating at Jollibee and may believe that Jollibee is fine Philippine cooking…its not. The place is great for kids but grownups could find a much better burger, chicken or spaghetti (with sweet sauce?) elsewhere. Jollibee is more of a novelty eatery for Filipinos in the US.

Goldilocks to me is much closer to the best in Philippine cooking, in my opinion. And yes I have eaten at both restaurants at several locations in Manila and the US.

Regards

Oh jeez, getting all serious.:D I think I've only eaten there (Jollibee) once in Cebu or something. Now if we could get a good Lechon place over here that really would be great. We have a few Philippine restaurants here in Seattle that you can get the usual chicken adobo and chicken curry and garlic rice, hmmm.

And yes, eating at Jollibee would be like me eating at McDonald's in Manila unfortunately that which I have done on occasion.

Last edited:
i saw on the news some enterprising pinoys being visited by the police/firemen after their neighbor reported them for cooking lechon in their backyard.

i saw on the news some enterprising pinoys being visited by the police/firemen after their neighbor reported them for cooking lechon in their backyard.

I guess they like Lechon also... quick get them a plate :wink:

Back
Top Bottom