JUE: Atami diving Oct 30/31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TJO

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Another great weekend diving with you all. 10 divers on Saturday - ALL in backplates and mainly black. 5 divers on Sun, again ALL in backplates. I had a great time. Thanks everyone. It was really fun to do the team dive on Saturday. Everyone has become such good divers now. We need to practice more team awareness and better planning though...

Next diving planned for Nov 6-7 and 13-14, both weekends in Atami.

Thomas

TJO, thanks for the great diving. It is so cool diving with everyone of the same mind set. I did a dive last week with some other people I know and they are good divers but it is not the same. I agree we need to practice better team work, and I am pleased with the progress of eveyone and the amount of GUE divers in Japan. I also think the first dive of just working on skills is a good idea also. So when are we going to change the name YGM to GUE :eyebrow:

dcpac:
TJO, thanks for the great diving. It is so cool diving with everyone of the same mind set. I did a dive last week with some other people I know and they are good divers but it is not the same. I agree we need to practice better team work, and I am pleased with the progress of eveyone and the amount of GUE divers in Japan. I also think the first dive of just working on skills is a good idea also. So when are we going to change the name YGM to GUE :eyebrow:

When Y throws out his hi-pink wetsuits and stop asking us to put tank boots on our doubles :wink:

jagfish:
Did they really ask about tank boots?

Yes. I bough transparent ones ;-)

If they has a real dive boat boots would not be a issue. At least a real ladder the fall I took whaile getting back on the boat with 130's and a stage did not sound to good. But I landed on my left side so the light was okay and that is what worried me most. I think the most dangerous part of diving is getting in and out of the water.

jagfish:
When was that fall?

I thought the most dangerous part of diving was the motorcycle ride in the rain to and from Atami...

Which reminds me of a person I know who was in Mexico (I think) somewhere going down to the dive site on his scooter (wheeled kind) fully kitted and hit a pot hole! What a waste of good kit!!!

TJO:
We need to practice more team awareness and better planning though...
did you really say that?! At least you can find the right ascent rope now - but the amount of dives in Atami this year you can probably what's been taken away one dive to the next...

Jonathan:
Which reminds me of a person I know who was in Mexico (I think) somewhere going down to the dive site on his scooter (wheeled kind) fully kitted and hit a pot hole! What a waste of good kit!!!

did you really say that?! At least you can find the right ascent rope now - but the amount of dives in Atami this year you can probably what's been taken away one dive to the next...

Someone is logging in as me sometimes :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom