July 1-4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaoren:
The job I was supposed to start in July, will be delayed, so I can't afford going anywhere especially since I'd be losing 2 days worth of earning. Sorry.
I'd love to join you all.

That's too bad oren...I hope it won't be a long delay!

I take it that interest has waned significantly...I guess I'll just head out and about on my own

NorthernMelody:
I take it that interest has waned significantly...I guess I'll just head out and about on my own
Kingston is great & you can get camping at the KOA for $10 per person per night as a group site rate.That said I don't think that the shore diving is that great.I've done the harbour thing, not bad but fairly un-interesting.As an option we dive every weekend as a group somewhere in Niagara.We have one of the best drift dives in the world ( Niagara River ) and also charters can be arranged on either Lake Erie or Ontario.These involve different cert levels and can be either shallow or deep. Anyone is welcome to join us any time. We try and keep it cheap & fun & usually we indulge in a BBQ and some POPS :wink: after diving.
We're the Free Flow Divers Niagara.
Any Questions ?

Terry.

NorthernMelody:
I'd go out for a day trip or so but not more since no time off and no $$$.
As I said previously, the Niagara penninsula looks interesting for a day trip.
Kingston is too far for a day trip :wink:

Are you still interested in diving in Kingston?

Before I (very recently) moved to Toronto I considered Kingston my "stomping grounds". As a result of the move I'm still travellnig back and forth to Kingston from Toronto pretty much every weekend. The weekend of July 1-4 is no exception and yes I can have the entire four days off.

would you be interested in making it a long weekend diving trip?

We can camp for FREE at my house (large backyard) access to showers and kitchen, Tim Horton's 5 minutes away :D . This way you'd have a personal tour guide and dive buddy. We can still take a Lake Ontario charter out if you wish on one of the days too.

I would recommend going about 40 minutes downriver too - lots of interesting (I mean it) shore dive sites appropriate for newbies or nearly-newbies, but interesting enough to bring back more experienced divers too.

PM me thru the board if you're interested........... if you can get to Toronto we can boil down the rest of the logistics from there.

I'm heading to Kingston that weekend ANYWAY so I thought..... diving.........

Yes!!!...I'd love to go, I'd just about given up hope!

TEAZER:
Kingston is great & you can get camping at the KOA for $10 per person per night as a group site rate.That said I don't think that the shore diving is that great.I've done the harbour thing, not bad but fairly un-interesting.As an option we dive every weekend as a group somewhere in Niagara.We have one of the best drift dives in the world ( Niagara River ) and also charters can be arranged on either Lake Erie or Ontario.These involve different cert levels and can be either shallow or deep. Anyone is welcome to join us any time. We try and keep it cheap & fun & usually we indulge in a BBQ and some POPS :wink: after diving.
We're the Free Flow Divers Niagara.
Any Questions ?

Terry.

That sounds cool too, but I think I'll take Free Float up on that option first...but July 17th-21st I'll be free again. so perhaps that w/e :)

NorthernMelody:
That sounds cool too, but I think I'll take Free Float up on that option first...but July 17th-21st I'll be free again. so perhaps that w/e :)

PM me the week before & I'll let you know where we will be diving that weekend.Always good to meet new divers and share great experiences.We have some side trips booked for later in the summer.Talk to you later.

Thanx, Terry

TEAZER:
PM me the week before & I'll let you know where we will be diving that weekend.Always good to meet new divers and share great experiences.We have some side trips booked for later in the summer.Talk to you later.

Thanx, Terry

I'll do that Terry thanks...sounds like you folks have a lot of fun down thata way :)

CJ

hmm, is that an open offer Freefloat??

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom