July 10th-Deep Run!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hnladue

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm excited to actually get out and dive!! Even if it is Deep Run!!

We're meeting at 10AM. One dive, then lunch and a second dive right??
So who's bringing what?? Are there grills there we can use?

So who's coming??!

It would be great to finally have an official LED dive!!

I can bring a grill if there aren't grills there.

If we're on for sure I have some phone calls to make to members that don't frequent the board.

does everyone want to bring a dish to pass, or bring something to eat or drink??

Tavi-Make the calls. I think Derek is coming, not sure of Mark and company. We can all bring something! Can Ken come and be shore support!?

Tavi:
I'm Calling.

Hey Ken!!!
Can you join us??

Pam!! Same question!!

All you others??

No, Unfortunately. I am having some difficulty with my gallbladder, and am having it removed on the 7/18, so I am out of commission for awhile.

Everyone have a great time, and if you do cook out, have a hot dog or hamburger for me.

Pam

Don't know about this!! Lookin' kinda bleak.... No one's responding!!!

Get better Pam!! Lets us know when you can dive again so we can schedule a trip!

I'll be there, but I have to get some fills. Anyone heading over to Aquarius divers for a fill that I could go with, I've never been there yet.

I won't be able to make it if Derek (or someone) doesn't give me directions soon!! Help!

Sorry, have a previous engagement for a Niagara drift dive.

Have fun though ! ! !

Back
Top Bottom