July 1st Night Dive on the Capt Dan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Padipro

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hay all you Conch divers here's a chance to get together and do a great night dive. If you plan on attending please post an RSVP so we know who's going.

Hope to see some of you there.

Book with H2O Scuba 888 389 3483

Two Tank Dive with dive boat IBIS

5400 N Ocean Blvd (A1A)
(near martha's restaurant on the intracoastal)

6.30pm show
7pm go

Boat Trip $55 incl. tax
Boat Trip w 2 tanks $65 incl tax
Boat Trip w 2 Nitrox tanks $75 incl tanks

Lights, chemical light or tank light required.

How Deep?

Sorry bout that.

The Capt Dan is sitting in 110 feet water. EAN 32 will work just fine for the Nitrox divers.

Hey Scott - that's a pretty long night run from Hollywood to the Captain Dan off Pompano. I hope that's a fast boat.

Ya, it's a bit of a run but I just confirmed it with H2O and the Capt Dan is the wreck that's schedualed.

It's going to be a late night as we will be doing 2 dives on the wreck. Figure 11:30 or 12:00 return to the dock.

hey guys,
i will be flying into ft lauderdale that afternoon. this is really tempting!! how far away is H20 from the sheraton yankee clipper?
get back between 11:30 and midnight...hmm. i'm planning on diving the next morning too. :D
i think i'm addicted!!

Give H20 a call because the boat is docked at another shop at the address listed above. Either that or you could go to mapquest and enter both addresses and see exactly how for it is.

This is going to be a fun dive if the weather holds up. Hope to see you there.

just talked to h20 and i'll be there...woohoo. i was told one tank at the wreck and the second tank on a reef. i look forward to meet you scott and whoever else :D

Just a word of warning, I've never been on a trip with this outfit, but some from a local store here in Alabama went on the Ibis last weekend. They were left by the dive boat about 2 miles offshore. Luckily, there was a private boat nearby that there were able to swim to (a 15 minute swim). The captain of that boat radioed the Coast Guard, who notified the captain of the Ibis and they came back to get them. No one ever did a head count (or checked C-cards for that matter) and the boat was nearly back to shore when they received the call and no one on board had noticed that anyone was missing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom