July 4th 2 Tank dive and Fireworks Display!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive In Adventures

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
July 4th 2 tank dive and fireworks display!!

Depart dock through Boynton Inlet at 6:30pm (I would show up at 5:30 to 5:45 to get your seat and give yourself plenty of time to get ready for the evening)

1st dive – twilight dive

Extended Surface Interval to watch the fireworks, we will anchor up near the Del Ray fireworks barge and have the best seat in town. DEEPER has plenty of room to spread out, lay back and watch this wonderful display! Check out our website for a full description of DEEPER (Dive Charters International, Inc.).

2nd dive – a night dive

Return to dock

--------------------------------------------------------------

Of course we will be doing our regular weekend schedule on Friday morning (9am) , Saturday morning (8am)and afternoon (1:30pm), Sunday morning (8am) and afternoon (1:30pm). So, make a full weekend vacation and enjoy the sunny south Florida atmosphere. If you do not already know we have special rates at several hotels in the area, feel free to ask for the list if you do not know which ones they are.

For reservations call 561-734-3818 or 888-340-DIVE

Last edited:
Cost? Inlet?
Steve,

According to your profile I see you are the "industry" thus you can understand why as a company policy we never post pricing on the internet. As for the inlet... thanks for asking I added that detail to my original post. To answer your question directly we use the Boynton Inlet.

Thank you for your interest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom