July 4th weekend at FRP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That works for me too...I'll come get your 85's :D

I've been looking for a manifold

But if you come down, I might even consider being nice for your birthday!

Actually the 85's are being doubled up for Canada. Might even stay that way I don't know as of yet. Either way you can borrow what ever tank you need for fundies.

Oh by the way...I've been on a coke binge this whole week...i think I may need an intervention

Wall-E is skirting the b-day offers.........

Jen, drink sprite!

If you don't accept this offer for help from friends, you will not be allowed to partake of festivities at FRP any longer!

I will consider the offer. Doesn't mean that I will be there as of now. Ya know I might even dive singles.

Jennifer, doesn't have any friends. Well other than the blow up ones in her closet and the ones in her head. :D

You won't be there! :D Might be able to hook up with SCUBAJENNIFER if you make it. :evilsmile:

Damn she is touchy lately! Must be that time. :D Or is she still mad at Dave for having such a hot GF? DAAAVVVEE!! Sorry Jen, you can't have all the women. (I'm really beginning to hate myself :D)

Damn she is touchy lately! Must be that time. :D Or is she still mad at Dave for having such a hot GF? DAAAVVVEE!! Sorry Jen, you can't have all the women. (I'm really beginning to hate myself :D)

I'll show you touchy! Come a little closer Wall-E, I need to talk to you!! :maniac:

And for the record, I'm sleep deprived, not the other thing :whack:

Tell "the champ" to leave you alone. Too much coke will also do this to you I hear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom