June 17th Blackbeard's--Yeah Mon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rod Koehler

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Mateys, I'm heading out to Freeport to cruise with Blackbeard's the week of June 17th. If you're on board for that trip I'd love to hear from you. I think a dive club booked the boat but someone dropped out leaving a berth for me. ARRRRRRRRG!

Hey has anyone seen "Into the Deep Blue". What an awesome dive movie to watch with 3 feet of snow outside. . .

We were trying for Blackbeards. June 3, 10 and 17th. All were full. We decided on Caribbean Explorer on the 17th. Double the price but twice the room :) I still would like to do a Blackbeard cruise, sounds like you are really close to the sea. This being our first live aboard I think the extra room and stability might be a big plus.

Enjoy.

CubaFan.

Hey Cuba,
Explorer sounds like you'll get the good diving with a little comfort too. I tend to be a minimalist when out on my own. I also like sailing, although I hear Blackbeard's doesn't really do much of that.

I get the impression that because people made tentative plans to do the Blackbeard's cruise out of Florida, it's expected that some more may drop when it comes time to start putting up the $150 deposit. Not sure when the deposit is for June cruises.

Anyway, I don't get seasick, I'm not a huge guy, and I hope I can snag one of the single berths at the bow. Enjoy the Explorer and the diving!

Sorry to all, I made a mistake. It was Juliet out of Miami that was full. Blackbeard responded with "We have a double berth available June 3-9 and 10-16." . This was on Fri Mar 17 11:08:11 2006.

By the way they sail out of Freeport now, not Miami.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom