June 20, 2010 Scuba Cruise Aboard Celebrity Solstice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zsuzsika

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We have room for 2 more divers aboard the Celebrity Solstice/Cruise Critic Scuba Cruise departing Fort Lauderdale for the Western Caribbean. Private 2 tank boat dives in Cozumel, Roatan and Costa Maya; shore diving Turtle Reef in Grand Cayman.

If you are interested, please contact me, the group leader via email. You must be a member of Cruise Critic to participate (it's free). We are keeping the dive group small - no more than 10 divers this year. Cruise Group is booked, so you must book your own cruise accommodations. You can visit the group forum at Cruise Critic for more info (but you must register at Cruise Critic to view the info).

Thanks.

Suzi

Suzi-

I would love to hear about your diving experience at each port. DH and I were considering the Solstice in October, Western Caribbean.

BTW, how did this special dive trip come about? I am a long time member of Cruise Critic.

Many thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom