JUNE 2010 in Cozumel!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well since July has appeared, and May is going strong, it's about time to put June on the map as well!!

Alan & I will be there June 4 - 12, diving with 'Scuba with Alison' (YIPPEE!!!) and staying at Casa Carlita. It's the first time for us to rent a home in town, and not book an Orbitz deal. We met the owners a few years back on a flight to Coz, so we decided to finally splurge and check the place out. Right now it's just Alan & I, but since the home is a 2 bedroom - 2 bath, we might be looking for some other divers to share the cost ... unless we can talk some non-diving family members into a relaxing Cozumel vacation!! Although we just returned home on Tuesday, I'm ready to pack up and head back to Coz!! :D

I'll be there 05/30 - 06/06, staying at Hotel Cozumel (got an outstanding deal through Orbitz!), and diving with Blue Angel. I'm counting the days :)

Mike and Sue - June 22 - July 8
Villa Escondida/Blue XT Sea Diving

June 19-27 for us. As usual, diving with Aldora and staying at Villa Aldora :D We're bringing our 10 year old granddaughter with us and a few friends......fun, fun, fun!!

Last edited:
Well since we have an early start, I'll try to keep the list straight .... just let me know what needs to be added or corrected! :D

05/30 - 06/06 - Firefyter, Hotel Cozumel, Blue Angel
06/02 - 06/09 - Soonerwink, Park Royal, Del Mar Aquatics
06/04 - 06/12 - Diver Kat & Alan, Casa Carlita, Scuba with Alison
06/19 - 06/27 - kcdiver56 w/grandaughter & friends, Villa Aldora, Aldora
06/22 - 07/08 - Sue Sue & Mike, Villa Escondida, Blue XT Sea Diving
06/20 - 06/26 - Hemlon, Wyndham -Reef Club, diving ???

Last edited:
Well since we have an early start, I'll try to keep the list straight .... just let me know what needs to be added or corrected! :D

05/30 - 06/06 - Firefyter, Hotel Cozumel, Blue Angel
06/04 - 06/12 - Diver Kat & Alan, Casa Carlita, Scuba with Alison
06/19 - 06/27 - kcdiver56 w/grandaughter & friends, Villa Aldora, Aldora
06/22 - 07/08 - Sue Sue & Mike, Villa Escondida, Blue XT Sea Diving
??/?? - ??/?? - Hemlon, Wyndham -Reef Club, diving ???

June 20-26th...not sure who we are diving with yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom