JUNE 2010 in Cozumel!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darn. Exhaled at the wrong time.
Seeing dive nazi in pix reminded me - sprung a leak in HP hose, so the nazi is no longer diving until I find another hose w/ quick release.

Thanks for leaving the stuff!
Miss ya sista.

Hi Joe!

Miss you to Sista!
I kiinda like the bubbles in the pic.....I'm sure you will enjoy the break from the nazi :D
Your welcome regarding 'the stuff'....How do you like the piece with the new shine?

and 'Hi Joe!'

Pelagical, we found a white nosed pipefish on Yucab on June 22nd. (Page 319 in my reef fish ID book). I had never caught a glimpse of that one. Today we found 3 sea horse on San Clemente! What a treat! I love those shallow dives hanging in the back of the group searching for these cool treasures!!!! Pure bliss. continued safe bubbles to you.

Nice! Haven't seen standard seahorses (as if any are standard!), but have seen (and or found) several pipehorses...
We were discussing, after the 1st wn pipefish, that we'd not seen them in CZM before, but I've seen a few this trip...
Gotta get back on San Clemente.
Saw this pair on Tormentos.

I like the new shine. Are you sure we shouldn't spell that seesta? Or seasta?!

Last edited:
Well June is officially over :depressed: but a least some of you are still BLUE and will be for awhile!!

05/23 - 06/02 - boscobc El Cid, Diving with Jeremy
05/28 - 06/02 - ReefHound, w/CHUM group, Hotel Barracuda, Scuba Mau
05/26 - 06/15 - scubavaquera, w/ 2 friends, Hotel Cozumel, Dive Paradise & Blue Angel
05/28 - 06/05 - underachiever + 3, Villablanca, Scuba Mau
05/28 - 06/06 - diver 86, Villa TanKah, Scuba Shack
05/29 - 06/05 - Hammer67 +4, Suites Bahia, Blue XT~Sea
05/30 - 06/06 - Firefyter, Hotel Cozumel, Blue Angel
06/02 - 06/09 - Soonerwink, Park Royal, Dive with Martin
06/03 - 06/07 - A2thaK, w/wife, Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
06/04 - 06/12 - Diver Kat & Alan, Casa Carlita, Scuba with Alison
06/04 - 06/12 - jhayes75 ,Casa del Mar, Dive With Martin.
06/05 - 06/12 - bud96, & Tony w/the wives, Cozumel Palace, Dive with Martin
06/05 - 06/12 - Ontwreckdiver w/Non-diving wife, Iberostar, Living-Underwater or Scuba Tony
06/06 - 06/10 - reddiver970, & En Bloc, Park Royal, diving ???
06/07 - 06/15 - scubacoz22, w/hubby, and lots of family & friends, Park Royale, Aldora
06/10 - 06/17 - BigFloyd, w/ buddy Keith, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Mau
06/10 - 06/17 - Willar, Iberostar w/ wife & daughter & son, Dressel
06/11 - 06/18 - SaltyKSue, Casa Tropicale, Dive with Martin
06/12 - 06/19 - romberg, staying in Playa & ferrying over daily, diving ????
06/13 -06/20 - Seekup, w/husband, Casa Mexicana, Scuba Mau
06/14 - 06/19 - cruisediver69, w/wife, Hotel Cozumel, ScubaMau
06/16 - 06/23 - pidgiepoo, w/ husband & 2 certified grandsons, Iberostar, Dive With Martin
06/17 - 06/26 - dewayne405, Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Mau.
06/18 - 06/25 - Lkyman, Park Royal, Chucho Underwater
06/18 - 06/25 - CHT, w/non-diving family, Iberostar, ????[/COLOR]
06/19 - 06/27 - kcdiver56 w/granddaughter & friends, Villa Aldora, Aldora
06/20 - 06/26 - Hemlon, Wyndham-Sabor, Sand Dollar
06/20 - 06/26 - rorhound, with wifie & group, Cozumel Sol in Costa del Sol, Papa Hogs
06/20 - 06/27 - njones259, w/grandson, Villablanca, Blue Angel.
06/20 - 06/28 - jhelmuth, w/group, Fiesta Americana, Dive House
06/20 - 06/25 - RussatL3, & Becky, staying Villa Blanca, Scuba Mau
06/21 - 06/29 - djdande, & brother, Bahia, Aldora
06/22 - 06/29 - tham & wife, Hotel Barracuda, Dive Paradise
06/15 - 10/31 - Texas Torpedo, Palmar Condos, Diving with Blue XT~Sea
06/20 - 07/03 - Cozdreamer - w/husband & non-diving child & mom, Hotel Barracuda, private home & Hotel Cozumel, Scuba Mau
06/16 - 07/21 - Pelagicsal, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers
06/24 - 07/01 - Kimo Bonaire, Iberostar, Dressel
06/24 - 07/06 - MAGELLAN, w/wife, Casa Martillo, Eagle Ray divers
06/24 - 07/01 - 1erCRU, & Ginger, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers
06/26 - 07/02 - divefamily09, w/wife, Hotel Cozumel, Mestizo Divers.
06/26 - 07/02 - duroejc w/Spousal Alternative & 3 kids (all certified), Blue Angel Resort, Blue Angel
06/26 - 07/03 - OldSarg, Park Royal, ????
06/26 - 07/03 - Mike81, Fiesta Americana, Scuba with Alison
06/26 - 07/11 - JoeinLA, Villa Las Anclas, diving ???
06/27 - 07/03 - NotLloydBridges Vista del Mar,Scuba Mau
06/27 - 07/06 - atatt, w/ Husband & Daughter, Cozumel Palace, Scuba Mau
06/28 - 07/06 - gedmondson, w/wife & son, Cantomar condos, Aldora
06/28 - 07/06 - psychocabbage, w/wife & 3 daughters, Dos Loros in Costa Del Sol, Del Mar.
06/28 - 07/08 - chace_nicol, Casa Del Mar, Scuba with Alison

06/29 - 07/07 - MMM, my house, Living Underwater
06/29 - 07/12 - Billindenver, Costa del Sol, Aldora[/QUOTE]

Since June is officially over, and our group is finishing up our fun, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kathy for her wonderful efforts in keeping track of our comings and goings. It truly has been fun keeping an eye on everyones travels. So how about it gang, same time next year ???? !!!! :)
if not, perhaps another time !

Sue

Since June is officially over, and our group is finishing up our fun, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Kathy for her wonderful efforts in keeping track of our comings and goings. It truly has been fun keeping an eye on everyones travels. So how about it gang, same time next year ???? !!!! :)

Sue

ABSOLUTELY!!!! It's been so great to see who's here and when.
Definitely up for next year....

Time to start loading pix to July in Cozumel. See you there?

Sue

Thanks Sue! :blush: Had fun keeping the list updated, and living vicariously through everyone else's travels & dives. (Also interesting is trying to keep up after I got home and found my PC had died!:shocked2: Reading & posting from an Ipod isn't easy!! :shakehead: Hope to get the PC back from being fixed in a week or two!)

Next May or June looks like it may be a Florida trip, but I'll be back to Coz in November, so if no one else jumps on the list, I guess I'll give it another try .... anyone else ready to join me in November??? :D

Next May or June looks like it may be a Florida trip, but I'll be back to Coz in November, so if no one else jumps on the list, I guess I'll give it another try .... anyone else ready to join me in November??? :D

November depends on how the titanium dental implant goes. I'll be studying DAN reports and hoping for the best....

Nice! Haven't seen standard seahorses (as if any are standard!), but have seen (and or found) several pipehorses...
We were discussing, after the 1st wn pipefish, that we'd not seen them in CZM before, but I've seen a few this trip...
Gotta get back on San Clemente.
Saw this pair on Tormentos.

I like the new shine. Are you sure we shouldn't spell that seesta? Or seasta?!

Seasta....love it! Did you find that spelling in the clouds ? :D

No to November...but still trying to persuade you to give us all a Christmas present and do December,too.
YOU DA BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom