June 2019 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Member.......................Dates..............Staying with............Dive op
Carlos Danger.............5/18-6/6............Casa Mexicana.........Aldora
ccannon707.................5/18-6/15.........AirBnB Casita...........Maya Divers/Pepe Scuba
Horn34.........................5/24-6/2............AirBnB......................Aldora
nashwl..........................5/29-6/3............Sabor........................Living Underwater
TheDaveB....................6/1-6/8..............Casa Del Mar............Cozumel Marine World
Ashleigh_C +2.............6/2-6/9.............El Cozumeleno........Dive With Cristina
amoses.........................6/3-6/12............AirBnB......................Tres Pelicanos
Brules...........................6/7-6/15............Park Royal................Blue XT Sea
Charles2 + 11..............6/7-6/15............Occidental Grand....Pro Dive
Mouth Breather..........6/7-6-11............Casa Mexicana.........Aldora
Canadave.....................6/8-6/14............Aldora Villas.............Aldora Divers
Sh0rtBus......................6/9-6/15............Grand Serenis..........undecided
keepdivin.....................6/11-6/18..........Suites Bahia.............Tres Pelicanos
Sasha_RI + 1................6/12-6/21..........Residencias Reef.....Tres Pelicanos
wildbill9........................6/14-6/22.........Blue Angel................Blue XT Sea
JK Oregon & friends....6/17-7/1...........Occidental Grand.....Pro Dive
Scuba Mike1................6/21-6/28.........Cozumel Palace........Dive With Martin
MaxE.............................6/22-6/29.........Colonial Suites..........Tres Pelicanos
MrBigFins, son, wife...6/27-7/13..........Allegro.......................Prodive

Good morning! I am new to the diving board but have been stalking for a while. :) I will be coming to Cozumel June 2nd through 9th with my boyfriend and his father, who are experienced scuba divers. We will be diving with Dive With Cristina and staying at the El Cozumeleno. This will be my second dive trip ever. I am so excited! I fell in love with scuba diving last year on my first trip to Cozumel and am anxious to get back in the water. Hopefully I can meet some other fellow divers while I'm there, too!

Good morning! I am new to the diving board but have been stalking for a while. :) I will be coming to Cozumel June 2nd through 9th with my boyfriend and his father, who are experienced scuba divers. We will be diving with Dive With Cristina and staying at the El Cozumeleno. This will be my second dive trip ever. I am so excited! I fell in love with scuba diving last year on my first trip to Cozumel and am anxious to get back in the water. Hopefully I can meet some other fellow divers while I'm there, too!

Welcome to ScubaBoard. You will be there almost the same exact time I will be. Maybe will see you around.

I updated the list. see above.

Still shocked at how thin June is! Wow!

I need to find a dive buddy to do some shore dives! :)

Still shocked at how thin June is! Wow!

I need to find a dive buddy to do some shore dives! :)

No offense to SB members in any way shape or form - we LOVE SB - but not all divers are on SB - we have MANY MANY divers who don't post, don't lurk, don't sign up on roll call as I'm sure other operations do. Think about all the full boats you see out there that are never listed here.

The week you are here, we have two boats running, but they are not on SB.

I know but usually we have 20+ from SB alone going. Was hoping to find a shore dive buddy staying at or near me. :)

No offense to SB members in any way shape or form - we LOVE SB - but not all divers are on SB - we have MANY MANY divers who don't post, don't lurk, don't sign up on roll call as I'm sure other operations do. Think about all the full boats you see out there that are never listed here.

The week you are here, we have two boats running, but they are not on SB.
Yep, and others like to be incognito. We will be splitting time between Coz and the mainland most of June, but I don't want any of you weirdos figuring out who I am. :outtahere:

Member.......................Dates..............Staying with............Dive op
Carlos Danger.............5/18-6/6............Casa Mexicana.........Aldora
ccannon707.................5/18-6/15.........AirBnB Casita...........Maya Divers/Pepe Scuba
Horn34.........................5/24-6/2............AirBnB......................Aldora
nashwl..........................5/29-6/3............Sabor........................Living Underwater
TheDaveB....................6/1-6/8..............Casa Del Mar............Cozumel Marine World
Ashleigh_C +2.............6/2-6/9.............El Cozumeleno........Dive With Cristina
amoses.........................6/3-6/12............AirBnB......................Tres Pelicanos
Brules...........................6/7-6/15............Park Royal................Blue XT Sea
Charles2 + 11..............6/7-6/15............Occidental Grand....Pro Dive
Mouth Breather..........6/7-6-11............Casa Mexicana.........Aldora
Canadave.....................6/8-6/14............Aldora Villas.............Aldora Divers
Sh0rtBus......................6/9-6/15............Grand Serenis..........undecided
keepdivin.....................6/11-6/18..........Suites Bahia.............Tres Pelicanos
Sasha_RI + 1................6/12-6/21..........Residencias Reef.....Tres Pelicanos
mechanicalmehem.....6/13-6/21.........Sun Suites................Challenge Diving
wildbill9........................6/14-6/22.........Blue Angel................Blue XT Sea
JK Oregon & friends....6/17-7/1...........Occidental Grand.....Pro Dive
Scuba Mike1................6/21-6/28.........Cozumel Palace........Dive With Martin
MaxE.............................6/22-6/29.........Colonial Suites..........Tres Pelicanos
MrBigFins, son, wife...6/27-7/13..........Allegro.......................Prodive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom