June 2019 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big dome of high pressure is in place, weather for next several days at least should be really nice!

I leave for Coz in 10 days (June 3). I am, right now, sick as dog, lol. I am glad it is now, so I have 10 days to get better. I wouldn't want this just as I was leaving for Coz. I can't wait to get there and meet some of you, or get reacquainted.

Hi guys! I'm new to the board and just got to Cozumel for my first solo dive trip... Would love to meet up with people who are here :)

I'm here May 28 - June 2, staying at an AirBnB and diving with T3P

Hi guys! I'm new to the board and just got to Cozumel for my first solo dive trip... Would love to meet up with people who are here :)

I would love to meet up with you, except I get there the day after you leave, lol. However, I to would like to meet up with anyone on here for dinner/drink whatever, on evenings June 3-12. Let me know if you are interested.

The bar at Los Otates and Cerveceria Punta Sur are full of diver types most nights.

High Pressure Dome is still sitting over the gulf making everything go around it - whoever is in Coz or heading there soon should have amazing weather!!!!

Hopefully it holds in place till next week when I leave lol!!!!

Me too!! Next Monday. We need to get together for a drink when you get there.

Just realized I did not ad Milosmom yet. Here is the most recent list:

.......................Dates..............Staying with............Dive op
Carlos Danger.............5/18-6/6............Casa Mexicana.........Aldora
ccannon707.................5/18-6/15.........AirBnB Casita...........Maya Divers/Pepe Scuba
Horn34.........................5/24-6/2............AirBnB......................Aldora
milosmom....................5.28-6/2............AirBnB......................Tres Pelicano
nashwl..........................5/29-6/3............Sabor........................Living Underwater
TheDaveB....................6/1-6/8..............Casa Del Mar............Cozumel Marine World
Ashleigh_C +2..............6/2-6/9..............El Cozumeleno........Dive With Cristina
amoses.........................6/3-6/12............AirBnB......................Tres Pelicanos
Brules...........................6/7-6/15............Park Royal................Blue XT Sea
Charles2 + 11..............6/7-6/15............Occidental Grand....Pro Dive
Mouth Breather..........6/7-6-11............Casa Mexicana.........Aldora
Canadave.....................6/8-6/14............Aldora Villas.............Aldora Divers
Sh0rtBus......................6/9-6/15............Grand Serenis..........undecided
keepdivin.....................6/11-6/18..........Suites Bahia.............Tres Pelicanos
Sasha_RI + 1................6/12-6/21..........Residencias Reef.....Tres Pelicanos
mechanicalmehem.....6/13-6/21.........Sun Suites................Challenge Diving
wildbill9........................6/14-6/22.........Blue Angel................Blue XT Sea
JK Oregon & friends....6/17-7/1...........Occidental Grand.....Pro Dive
Scuba Mike1................6/21-6/28.........Cozumel Palace........Dive With Martin
MaxE.............................6/22-6/29.........Colonial Suites..........Tres Pelicanos
MrBigFins, son, wife...6/27-7/13..........Allegro.......................Prodive
tiger1974.....................6/28-7/2............Villablanca Hotel.......ScubaLuis

Amoses - does 3Ps have only 1 boat?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom