• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

June 2019 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Cozumel' started by amoses, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Brules

Brules Loggerhead Turtle

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    K - I usually see one or both on SI's fairly often. Will have to keep an eye out! Ill be diving with Blue XT Sea and she has 2 boats as well. Ill be wearing a long sleeve grey or blue swim shirt, will have a round hat on and grey sunglasses with red tinted lenses and be staying OUT of the sun. :) I have vitiligo on my hands so I am pretty easy to spot lol! :)

amoses likes this.
  2. jormar1990

jormar1990 Angel Fish

# of Dives: 25 - 49
    Hi everyone. My wife (non-diver) and I will be in Cozumel June 14-19 (Tulum June 10-14), staying at an Airbnb south of town. I am diving with Tres Pelicanos on the 15th and 16th.

Brules likes this.
  3. DSR-3

DSR-3 Regular of the Pub

As usual, last minute...
    My wife (non- diver too) will be at Cozumel Palace from June 13 to 20. I'm awaiting confirmation from Salty Endeavours on diving.
    Is anyone interested in chartering a boat for some diving/snorkeling for a day (or half)? I/we may also do a ferry trip and a day of Cenote diving if anyone is interested in joining.

Brules likes this.
  4. amoses

amoses ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 100 - 199
    Member.......................Dates..............Staying with............Dive op
    Carlos Danger.............5/18-6/6............Casa Mexicana.........Aldora
    ccannon707.................5/18-6/15.........AirBnB Casita...........Maya Divers/Pepe Scuba
    Horn34.........................5/24-6/2............AirBnB......................Aldora
    milosmom....................5.28-6/2............AirBnB......................Tres Pelicano
    nashwl..........................5/29-6/3............Sabor........................Living Underwater

TheDaveB....................6/1-6/8..............Casa Del Mar............Cozumel Marine World
    Ashleigh_C +2..............6/2-6/9..............El Cozumeleno........Dive With Cristina
    amoses.........................6/3-6/12............AirBnB......................Tres Pelicanos
    Brules...........................6/7-6/15............Park Royal................Blue XT Sea
    Charles2 + 11..............6/7-6/15............Occidental Grand....Pro Dive
    Mouth Breather..........6/7-6-11............Casa Mexicana.........Aldora
    Canadave.....................6/8-6/14............Aldora Villas.............Aldora Divers
    Sh0rtBus......................6/9-6/15............Grand Serenis..........undecided
    keepdivin.....................6/11-6/18..........Suites Bahia.............Tres Pelicanos
    Sasha_RI + 1................6/12-6/21..........Residencias Reef.....Tres Pelicanos
    DSR-3...........................6/13-6/20.........Cozumel Palace........Salty Endeavors?
    mechanicalmehem....6/13-6/21.........Sun Suites.................Challenge Diving
    jormar1990..................6/14-6/19.........AirBnB......................Tres Pelicanos
    wildbill9........................6/14-6/22.........Blue Angel................Blue XT Sea
    JK Oregon & friends....6/17-7/1...........Occidental Grand.....Pro Dive
    Scuba Mike1................6/21-6/28.........Cozumel Palace........Dive With Martin
    MaxE.............................6/22-6/29.........Colonial Suites..........Tres Pelicanos
    MrBigFins, son, wife...6/27-7/13..........Allegro.......................Prodive
    tiger1974.....................6/28-7/2............Villablanca Hotel.......ScubaLuis

Brules likes this.
  5. nashwl

nashwl Barracuda

You got to rub it in by putting a line through our names?

Hope the weather is holding up. What a postcard sky for almost the entire week!

MrBigfins and Brules like this.
  6. Brules

Brules Loggerhead Turtle

Cant wait to get my name crossed out lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. amoses

amoses ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

LOL. I have always done that. Keep tabs on who is getting here and when, when they are leaving, who is already done and gone, etc.

Good weather today. good viz. Too many people, lol.

8. Brules

Brules Loggerhead Turtle

Weather should be nice for the next several days!

9. MrBigfins

MrBigfins Manta Ray

Hope the weather stays the same and there are less people in 22 days, 9 hours and 19 min

amoses likes this.
  10. MrBigfins

MrBigfins Manta Ray

I couldnt tell if I should be happy about or sad for the people crossed off. Happy because it means my trip is closer or sad because they had to go home.

amoses likes this.