Jupiter Dive Center, 3 tanker, tomorrow January 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man I wish I could but I've got to be in the office tomorrow. :( Bummer because that sounds like a BLAST!

Hoping you find your +1.

Split the cost of the missing diver between everyone else. How much more could it be? I've got a boat chartered in April and if I don't fill it up I'll spend considerably more than I would have if I just scheduled a couple of regular dives because I want the choice of times and dive sites and wanted to do a 3-tanker. To me it's worth the extra cost but I'm not local to the area perhaps if I was it wouldn't matter so much.

I'm not coming down til Sunday, but think even then we might get blown out. Winter sucks!

Hi @Johnoly

Your kabobs would have made a delicious treat :).

I went out Saturday and Sunday in Boynton Beach and on Monday in West Palm. The wind and waves have prevented diving Tuesday through today, Thursday. I will get out in Jupiter tomorrow, the 2 tanker if not the 3, before heading home on Saturday.

So this trip will be 4/7 days. I got out 5/7 days earlier this month. I can't complain, on my 1st dive on Saturday, while swimming over from 007 to Clubhouse, I was joined by 5 dolphins. They swam right in front of me at arms length, did a slow circle around me, and then swam off leisurely. This is only the second time I've seen dolphins while on scuba in SE Florida, made me think of @tursiops. I've gotten in a few nice bike rides also.

Good diving, Craig

Happy birthday craig. I will be down there for my annual birthday trip as well but not until Friday night. Catch you next time.

I'm not coming down til Sunday, but think even then we might get blown out. Winter sucks!

It sure can and after a calm start to winter it appears that the winter onshore winds have kicked in and will probably be here for the duration now.

Seas 2-3 feet. It's not too late, call JDC now 561-745-7807. See Bull Sharks on Deep Ledge. See Reef Sharks, Loggerheads, Goliath Grouper, and all the usual fish on the reefs.

OK, now it is too late. At least I will be getting in the 2 tanker for my birthday, for free. Check out the JDC birthday special.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom