Just a newb question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sask Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Not quite sure how these things work as I have never been on one of these before, will Bay Adventures cancell this event if there is not enough interest.
I realize that it is 180 plus days away and there is time for people to book.
I quess my question is: If by the end of April they have only sold 80 o 100 rooms, would i still be a go or cancelled

Not quite sure how these things work as I have never been on one of these before, will Bay Adventures cancell this event if there is not enough interest.
I realize that it is 180 plus days away and there is time for people to book.
I quess my question is: If by the end of April they have only sold 80 o 100 rooms, would i still be a go or cancelled

This is the Scubaboard annual invasion event and we are just using Bay Adventures to handle the groups booking matters. The invasion will happen no matter how many people join, this deal is not dependent on a certian number of people.

I am confident that having enough rooms will be a bigger issue than filling the first 100 rooms we have reserved. I hear SANTA maybe bringing some folks a trip to Cozumel.

Thank you, just what I needed to hear, see you in June :D:D

This is the Scubaboard annual invasion event and we are just using Bay Adventures to handle the groups booking matters. The invasion will happen no matter how many people join, this deal is not dependent on a certian number of people.

I am confident that having enough rooms will be a bigger issue than filling the first 100 rooms we have reserved. I hear SANTA maybe bringing some folks a trip to Cozumel.

I want THAT Santa!!!

Drat. too late... he already came and didn't leave me any tickets to Coz...

Drat. too late... he already came and didn't leave me any tickets to Coz...

:depressed::crying::crying2:

LOL. .It only ment that I had to buy them!!!

I need a better Santa!! :blinking:

Back
Top Bottom