Just bought air tix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now looking for lodging deals. Going 8/1 through 8/8!!!

I will assume you bought a/f to Cozumel :wink: since you are in the trips section of Cozumel... a little more info on what kind of "lodging" you are looking for would help...lots of choices from B&B's to large resorts:D

You're not organizing a group trip are you? That's what this sub-forum is really about, but people keep posting regular threads here.

I like to use Sidestep.com which checks many sites, and check the extra search boxes at the bottom to search multiple other sites. They all seems to give about the same, and here are a few you might be interested in...

Right click the pick and select Open In New Tab to see larger without losing your place here: coz.JPG

Who do you want to dive with? I do a hotel and and dive package with Blue Angel that includes breakfast and lunch. blueangel-scuba.com

Where can I get more local cozumel info?
Go to the top of the page and click Cozumel...
33k8apk.gif
Welcome to SB, but I have seen you post a lot of questions here and there that seem like you are not even reading the info already there...?

Back
Top Bottom