just bought contents of dive store... and i want 2 sell it all cheap now!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You buy first Tony and let me know how it goes....

Maybe we can pick up some real cheap rebreathers!

---------- Post added February 11th, 2013 at 04:21 PM ----------

Not that far off if the guy just buys close-outs or bulk inventory.... It's not that hard to check it out...
There is a dive store by that name...
Jim.....

That is why I just put the "Hummm."

(PICS) just bought contents of dive store... and i want 2 sell it all cheap now!!

I just bought contents from a dive store called (nitrogen therapy diving services)from vancouver island. I live here also.... There is soooooooo much stuff and i want 2 sell it cheep!!!! boxes and boxes of brand new stuff! new whites drysuits that come with the under garments and boots sell 4 around $600, 30 tanks all sizes, lots of nitox setups like 2 tanks zeagle bc with zeagle ds-v1 regs sell complete 4 around $1000 i guess they are $6000 for these setups..?? , dive computers,new masks, fins,bcs,regs i dont know what half this stuff is..??? exl hunter drysuit pro cbx 450,email me at bcjayson@yahoo.ca I just want this stuff outa my garage!!!! View attachment 147268 whites drysuits xl,l,m,View attachment 147271View attachment 147272View attachment 147269 zeagle bc with back plate, dive rite trans 2, the air check kit, View attachment 147270View attachment 147273

DSC01866.jpgDSC01868.jpgDSC01874.jpgDSC01878.jpgDSC01865.jpgDSC01887.jpgDSC01879.jpgDSC01880.jpgDSC01870.jpgDSC01882.jpgDSC01894.jpgDSC01899.jpgDSC01864.jpgDSC01891.jpg

Attachments

• DSC01892.jpg
    DSC01892.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 382
Not that far off if the guy just buys close-outs or bulk inventory.... It's not that hard to check it out...
There is a dive store by that name...
Jim.....

Nitrogen Therapy Diving Services

919 Jubilee St, Duncan, BC V9L 1Y2
Get directions
1-866-987-2822
This from the BC phone book

Not any more he just bought all they shop's gear.......

can one of our SCB members up there verify if this is GTG?

Too lazy to make a list? That would take what - a couple of hours? Any prudent person would have inventoried before they bought a large mixed bag unless the price was too good to believe. If it was too good to believe ...

would like to see a picture of the medium whites drysuit, looks like you may have posted an attachment but the link is broken. Im interested if i can see a pic to determine model and condition

I'll take one of the inflators shown in the last pic, depending on price. I don't care which one as long as it works. It's going on a BC that I am going to sell.

what size are the Scubapro Jet Fins? How much?

size medium (whites) cant find model #? in super shape!! 2-m, 1 large

DSC01877.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom