Just Certified, intro-level setup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this...

New to diving. Finished my Open Water last fall, have a handful of dives under my belt in Long Island Sound NY.

Trying to get myself organized. I have a console with compass, computer and pressure. The high pressure hose is 24 inches. I seem to be struggling to get it positioned properly. I route it to my left hip D ring but the hose seems short for me to use the compass and I'm struggling to focus with my new Rx mask. Is this my inexperience or would you recommend a longer hose?

Thanks.

bolt snap on the end of the console. Clip across your chest to your right shoulder D-ring. It is truly the only reasonable way to deal with something like that. It keeps it contained, is easy to read and see. You clip to left hip while you gear up, then clip up to the right shoulder before you hop in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom