Just dove Kauai - Split from So many Dive OPS on Oahu thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dilligaf368

Reaction score
I'll be in Kauai, Hawaii and will have pictures next week. Is there no one that has been there or dove there? If not, I'll post some pictures of the place.
Sue and I decided on Kauai last weekend. It was either London and England or Hawaii, I just gave her an engagement ring......'Guess London is out!
Bill

Aloha, dilligaf368!

Welcome to Kauai! Once you make it here safely, stop by the dive shop I work at in Poipu (we are under the Poipu Beach Broiler) and we'll be happy to give you pointers on the local diving and/or get you set up w/tanks or for an awesome guided tour.

If you have questions about good places to eat or visit while here, we can help you w/that, too. I still remember when I first visited here - I had no idea what the good places were so I was at the mercy of anyone who I felt comfortable enough to ask questions of.

Aloha and look forward to seeing you soon!

I just came back from Kauai and dove Tunnels (actually got certified there). If you have any questions, let me know. We stayed on the North shore.

Kauai diving is terrific. Tunnels, Sheraton Caverns, Niihau and several other posts are not to be missed. Heck even Koloa Landing can be a pretty good shore dive if there are not to many students there.

Dive safe, have fun, watch the turtles, take tons of pictures and post a report here.

Back
Top Bottom